This event is not possible without the efforts of student volunteers who assist with event preparation and on-site details throughout the day.
Volunteers are assigned to 3 – 4 hour shifts to assist with the following activities:
- Event Set-Up (day prior to event)
- On-site Registration
- Presentation Assistance
- Crowd Control
- Event Clean-Up
Depending upon the time of the shift, breakfast, lunch or a snack is provided for volunteers.
- Excellent customer service for all event participants and attendees.
- Volunteers should report to the registration table at least 10 minutes prior to their shift.
- Volunteers should wear their name badges during the entirety of the event.
- A minimum of business casual attire is appropriate. Volunteers should not wear jeans, halter tops, tee shirts, baseball caps, or other inappropriate items of clothing.
Volunteers may register here.
Thank you in advance for your contribution and efforts to this event.